- MBA Mortgage Applications (Released 7:00 EST)
- MBA Mortgage Purchases (Released 7:00 EST)
- MBA Mortgage Refinances (Released 7:00 EST)
- MBA Mortgage Applications TABLE (Released 7:00 EST)
- Durable Goods Orders (Released 8:30 EST)
- Durables Ex Transportation (Released 8:30 EST)
- New Home Sales TABLE NSA (Released 10:00 EST)
- Actual Number of Homes for Sale (Released 10:00 EST)
- New Home Sales (Released 10:00 EST)
- New Home Sales MoM (Released 10:00 EST)
- FOMC Rate Decision (Released 15:15 EST)
MBA Mortgage Applications (Jun 20)
MBA Mortgage Purchases (Jun 20)
MBA Mortgage Refinances (Jun 20)
MBA Mortgage Application TABLE (Jun 20)
Purchase mortgage applications back at the low end of the new range, partially because mortgage bankers have lost market share, but housing remains very slow as well.
Durable Goods Orders (May)
About as expected. Remains on the weak side, but not at recession levels as economy continues to muddle through.
Durables Ex Transportation (May)
New Home Sales (May)
New Home Sales MoM (May)
A touch better than expected from a very low base.
New Home Sales TABLE NSA (May)
Actual Number of Homes for Sale (May)
Lower than expected and working its way down nicely.
FOMC Rate Decision (Jun 25)
They don’t consider inflation a problem yet.