- S&P/CaseShiller Home Price Index (Released 9:00 EST)
- S&P/CaseShiller Composite 20 YoY (Released 9:00 EST)
- Consumer Confidence (Released 10:00 EST)
- Richmond Fed Manufacturing Index (Released 10:00 EST)
- House Price Index MoM (Released 10:00 EST)
- ABC Consumer Confidence (Released 18:00 EST)
S&P/Case Shiller Home Price Index (Apr)
S&P/Case Shiller Composite 20 YoY (Apr)
- Conf board survey drops to 16yr low, from 58.1 to 50.4
- Current conditions drop 9.7pts and future expectations fall 6.3pts
- 1yr fwd inflation expex unch at 7.7
- All following drop to new cycle lows
- Jobs plentiful less jobs hard to get (-12.2 to -16.4; pretty good leading indicator of unemployment rate)
- Plans to buy auto in next 6mths from 5.1 to 4.8
- Plans to buy a home from 2.4 to 2.2
- Plans for a domestic vacation from 33.4 to 29.6
- Plans for foreign vacation from 8.2 to 7.5
Inflation is biting harder than the lower Fed funds rate is helping.
Consumer Confidence (Jun)
Richmond Fed Manufacturing Index (Jun)
Not looking good.
House Price Index MoM (Apr)
Back down, but at least not through the lows.
ABC Consumer Confidence (Jun 22)