- Initial Jobless Claims (Released 8:30 EST)
- Continuing Jobless Claims (Released 8:30 EST)
- Philadelphia Fed Survey (Released 10:00 EST)
- Leading Indicators MoM (Released 10:00 EST)
- Leading Indicators YoY (Released 10:00 EST)
Initial Jobless Claims (Jun 14)
Holding in the ‘new’ range, far from recession levels, not getting worse. Not bad population adjusted, and fiscal package just now kicking in.
Continuing Jobless Claims (Jun 7)
Spike may be over with fiscal package kicking in, too early to tell.
Philadelphia Fed Survey (Jun)
Worse than expected, still looks to be moving off the bottom, weakness and higher prices continues.
Leading Indicators MoM (May)
Slightly positive. In line with modestly growing gdp forecasts.
Leading Indicators YoY (May)