- Current Account Balance (Released 8:30 EST)
- Producer Price Index MoM (Released 8:30 EST)
- PPI Ex Food & Energy MoM (Released 8:30 EST)
- Producer Price Index YoY (Released 8:30 EST)
- PPI Ex Food & Energy YoY (Released 8:30 EST)
- Housing Starts (Released 8:30 EST)
- Housing Starts ALLX (Released 8:30 EST)
- Building Permits (Released 8:30 EST)
- Industrial Production MoM (Released 9:15 EST)
- Industrial Production YoY (Released 9:15 EST)
- Capacity Utilization (Released 9:15 EST)
- ABC Consumer Confidence (Released 17:00 EST)
Current Account Balance (1Q)
A bit higher than expected, but still seems to be working its way lower over time even with petro costs rising.
Producer Price Index MoM (May)
Continues to grind higher.
PPI Ex Food & Energy MoM (May)
Less of an increase than last month but still working its way higher.
Producer Price Index YoY (May)
More than troubling for the Fed.
PPI Ex Food & Energy YoY (May)
Also problematic for the Fed.
Housing Starts (May)
A bit weaker than expected and last month revised down some, but seems to have largely leveled off as it fights the seasonal adjustments.
Housing Starts ALLX (May)
Building Permits (May)
Also could be leveling off and maybe perking up a bit.
Industrial Production MoM (May)
Looking weak and looks to be working its way lower.
Industrial Production YoY (May)
Definately on the very weak side, but still above recession levels
Capacity Utilization (May)
A bit weaker than expected, looking soft, but well above recession levels.
ABC Consumer Confidence (Jun 15)