- Initial Jobless Claims (Released 8:30 EST)
- Continuing Jobless Claims (Released 8:30 EST)
- Mortgage Delinquencies (Released 10:00 EST)
- Mortgage Delinquencies Survey (Released 10:00 EST)
- ICSC Chain Store Sales YoY (Released 10:15 EST)
Whoops, no recession here – the ‘better than expected’ trend continues.
And these are now coming off as well.
The Great Repricing of Risk -‘the worst recession since the Great Depression’- is looking more like a tiny blip for the real economy?
And yet another better than expected number.
The recent numbers are most likely better than Fed forecasters expected as well