- Initial Jobless Claims (Released 8:30 EST)
- Continuing Jobless Claims (Released 8:30 EST)
- Mortgage Delinquencies (Released 10:00 EST)
- Mortgage Delinquencies Survey (Released 10:00 EST)
- ICSC Chain Store Sales YoY (Released 10:15 EST)
Initial Jobless Claims (May 31)
Whoops, no recession here – the ‘better than expected’ trend continues.
Continuing Claims (May 24)
And these are now coming off as well.
The Great Repricing of Risk -‘the worst recession since the Great Depression’- is looking more like a tiny blip for the real economy?
Mortgage Delinquencies (1Q)
Mortgage Delinquencies Survey
Lagging indicators that shows how bad it was, probably in Q4 2007.
ICSC Chain Store Sales YoY (May)
And yet another better than expected number.
The recent numbers are most likely better than Fed forecasters expected as well