- Total Vehicle Sales (Released n/a EST)
- Domestic Vehicle Sales (Released n/a EST)
- Factory Orders YoY (Released 10:00 EST)
- Factory Orders Ex Transportation (Released 10:00 EST)
- Factory Orders MoM (Released 10:00 EST)
- ABC Consumer Confidence (Released 17:00 EST)
Very weak, as was transportation in general, but more than made up for by other factory orders, see below.
As above, very weak.
Upside surprise, and non-transportation up very strong.
More upside surprises.
No recession, and this was before the fiscal package kicked in.
With domestic demand not this strong, could be even larger increases in exports as foreigners continue to spend their now unwanted hoard of USD over here.
Even this indicator had an upside surprise.