- RPX Composite 28dy YoY (Released 9:00 EST)
- RPX Composite 28dy Index (Released 9:00 EST)
- Construction Spending MoM (Released 10:00 EST)
- Construction Spending MoM TABLE (Released 10:00 EST)
- ISM Manufacturing (Released 10:00 EST)
- ISM Prices Paid (Released 10:00 EST)
- ISM TABLE (Released 10:00 EST)
Also better than expected, and showing signs of life as the fiscal package kicks in.
All eyes are on residential which appears to be slowing its decline and should be doing less damage to GDP.
Just heard Lehman raised Q2 GDP estimate to up 1% from down 0.4%.
Better than expected and looking like a bottom to me, with the fiscal package just now kicking in.
Recession fears a fading memory?
Prices paid way and higher than expected as FOMC turns its attention towards inflation.