- GDP QoQ Annualized (Released 9:30 EST)
- Personal Consumption (Released 9:30 EST)
- GDP Price Index (Released 9:30 EST)
- Core PCE QoQ (Released 9:30 EST)
- Initial Jobless Claims (Released 9:30 EST)
- Continuing Claims (Released 9:30 EST)
- Help Wanted Index (Released 11:00 EST)
GDP QoQ Annualized (1Q P)
Staying clear of recession levels.
Looking like Q4 was the bottom of this move.
Personal Consumption (1Q P)
As expected,Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â not collapsing as feared, yet.
GDP Price Index (1Q P)
Not good, and pipeline pressures continuing to build.
Core PCE QoQ (1Q P)
A little better than expected.
But trend looking up.
Initial Jobless Claims (May 24)
Seems to be leveling off.
Fiscal package should help.
Continuing Claims (May 17)
Lagging indicator, still trending higher, but still far below recession levels.
Help Wanted Index (Apr)
Indicator of soft jobs markets.