- MBAVPRCH Index (Released 7:00 EST)
- MBAVREFI Index (Released 7:00 EST)
- Nonfarm Productivity Released 8:30 EST)
- Unit Labor Costs (Released 8:30 EST)
- Pending Home Sales MoM (Released 10:00 EST)
- Consumer Credit (Released 15:00 EST)
MBAVPRCH Index (May 2)
Seems to have at least stabilized.
MBAVREFI Index (May 2)
Nonfarm Productivity (1Q P)
Better than expected. Usually rises with output.
Unit Labor Costs (1Q P)
Better then expected, prior revised up. This series isn’t doing much.
Look to imports from China for a handle on unit labor costs as well.
Pending Home Sales MoM (Mar)
Still falling some, seasonally adjusted, and with actual inventory going down there is less to buy.
Consumer Credit (Mar)
Seems to be holding up as incomes hold up.