Consumer Price Index MoM (Nov)
CPI Ex Food & Energy (Nov)
Consumer Price Index YoY (Nov)
CPI Ex Food & Energy YoY(Nov)
CPI Core Index SA (Nov)
Consumer Price Index NSA (Nov)
Pretty frisky inflation number with one apparent anomaly
- Headline is 0.796% MoM and 4.3% YoY.
- Core 0.275% MoM and 2.3% YoY.
- Many components on trend: OER 0.3%, medical 0.4%, recreation 0.1%, tobacco 0.2%
- Apparel was off-trend, rising 0.8%.
- Within apparel, mens and womenÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s clothing were both negative for the month. So the sole source within this category was ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“toddler and infantÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ clothing, rising 1.7%.
- This would have knocked down core enough to round down to 0.2%.
- But persistence of inflation here disconcerting to Fed.